Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Aydyn

Aydyn had her birthday party today. She turns 4 on the 21st. My favorite thing about Aydyn is how enthusiastic she is about the simplest things. She is easy to please.

I also celebrated my birthday this weekend. Tapie splurged on me and got me a fancy chocolate cake. We're going on a date tonight to get running shoes! I wore my other ones out and that's honestly all I want for my birthday. Sad I know. My i-pod was out of batteries so this morning on my run I had lots to think about. So here is a motivational quote for everyone.

"The miracle is not in finishing but having the courage to start."

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Aydyn! And happy birthday Danielle! I hope you get great new running shoes. If my ipod is out of batteries, I can't do it. I guess that's another reason why you can run marathons & I can't!!!

    ReplyDelete